1. Keep things simple While having a productivity strategy is key, it doesn’t have to be elaborate. Creating a simple, focused plan with clear steps and outcomes helps people stay on task and sets them up for success.
3. Review goals daily (or at least regularly) Setting goals is one of the most important parts of any business strategy. But they mean nothing if they aren’t consistently being reviewed and revised.
4. Minimize time-wasting activitie Whether at home or in the office, countless things can steal our attention away from work.
5. Use productivity app Technology can be our biggest help and our biggest distraction. When used for good, apps can significantly boost business productivity.
7. Avoid multitasking Many people claim to be great multitaskers, but in reality, it’s almost always better to work on one thing at a time. Multiple studies have shown that multitasking can negatively affect individual productivity by as much as 40%.