A mutual fund is one of the popular investment options among individuals. There are thousands of mutual fund in India that an investor can invest in.
1) Axis Bluechip Fund The Axis Bluechip Fund is a diversified equity fund that invests in stocks of companies across sectors. The Axis Mutual Fund has managed the fund since its inception in 2010
2) Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund The Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund is a mutual fund that invests in large-cap stocks. It belongs to Mirae Asset Mutual Fund House.
3) Parag Parikh Long-Term Equity Fund Parag Parikh Long Term Equity Fund is an Open-ended Flexi Cap Equity scheme that invests in stocks and equity-related securities.
4) UTI Flexi Cap Fund UTI Flexi Cap Fund is a mutual fund that invests in equity and equity-related securities. It has a flexible investment strategy and can invest in any sector of the Indian economy.
6) Kotak Emerging Equity Fund Kotak Emerging Equity Fund Direct Growth is an Equity Mutual Fund Scheme launched by Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund.