3. Kellton Tech Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd. was established in 1993 and now has a market capitalization of Rs 712.75 crore in the information technology software business.
4. Happiest Mind Minds at Peace Happiest Minds, they combine augmented intelligence with natural language processing, picture analytics, video analytics, and upcoming technologies such as augmented reality and virtual reality to assist businesses in creating engaging consumer experiences and outperforming their competitors.
6. Persistent System Systems that operate continuously in artificial intelligence and machine learning, Persistent provide beneficial solutions at every stage of the process.
7. Saksoft Making intelligent decisions, increasing efficiency, improving the customer experience, and innovating services are all possible due to Saksoft’s ability to assist customers in achieving transformations.
8. Oracle Financial Oracle’s financial management software is a popular choice. Oracle’s artificial intelligence expertise might be very beneficial to your company and IT operations.